Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What's your excuse??????

What's your excuse? This is such an important question that everyone must ask themselves. Find out what's holding you back from reaching your goals more importantly what are YOU USING as an EXCUSE that's holding you back from reaching your goals. For me the major ones were work and money. I work 40 plus hours a week I don't have time to work out I don't have time I don't have time I don't have time. Then there was I don't have the money for the gym simply a financial struggle to get fit or so I thought. I was pretty comfortable with those excuses, sounded good. It doesn't just pertain to weight loss either its life in general. Once you figure out what is important to you, you then have to figure out what is stopping you and you might even if you are honest with yourself find out its YOU! Once I set my mind to getting healthy I had to figure out how to get it done. First things first I tackled my excuses one by one. I have no time, if I work out right after work for an hour well look at that there is the time! I have no money, I found a gym it's not the best, not the flashiest but got the job done and 20 a month was affordable especially since I cut out fast food. We have to stop being comfortable in our excuses stop limiting ourselves. In order for anything to change in my life I had to get real with myself. This was not easy I was very content with the lies I would tell myself. Nice bodies are for the movies or entertainment industry, I just don't have good genes and then my favorite... well she has a personal trainer and chef. Something cliqued when I started to look at transformation pages on instagram... you weren't dealt a bad hand Lindsey Rojo you are just lazy!!!!! Yeah sometimes you have to be stern with yourself. I was lazy. I wanted to feel better so badly but NEVER I am talking NEVER did anything to get what I wanted. You have to put in the work. It's work and its work everyday not just to lose weight but to improve in all aspects of life. Just last week I found myself making excuses because I hadn't worked out and it took me a couple days but I realized I was falling back on old habits and said NO NO NO we aren't starting that again! Perfection isn't necessary but honesty is. Amazing things can happen when you let go of excuses, lies and stick to truth. Be good to yourselves!!!!!! Ill leave you with a little something something you can do at home for work out Wednesday to get the heart rate going!!! 20 seconds Burpees 20 seconds Rest 20 seconds Mountain climbers 20 seconds Rest 20 seconds High Knees 20 seconds Rest 20 seconds Jumping Jacks 20 seconds Rest 20 seconds Burpees 20 seconds Rest 20 seconds Mountain climbers 20 seconds Rest 20 seconds High Knees 20 seconds Rest 20 seconds Jumping Jacks Round 1 Done!!!! Try doing a couple rounds!!!!!!!!

1 comment: