Thursday, October 10, 2013

Finding a balance.....

There are not enough hours in the day! We have all felt this way. Whether it's working fulltime, im a mom and the list can go on and on. These past couple of weeks this feeling has definitely been in the air for me. I find myself becoming more overwhelmed trying to find the balance between work, personal life and my new passion for fitness and health. I even have caught myself saying I just dont have time to work out. Times like that you have to take a moment take a deep breath and put things in order. What are your priorities? What things are a MUST? Answer these questions and plan, plan, plan. So I had my little pity party...poor Lindsey she has to work full time and work out and now she wants to do awesome things with fitness waaah waah waah. After my temper tantrun I said this all can be done, this all WILL be done. I took a chill pill and made a plan :). Top four things in my life right now are my health, my job,my personal realtionships and finding out what needs to be done to eventually make fitness and health a career. So I had to do a mind reset. I had to adjust my thinking so that my energy was spent evenly and not one thing was suffering due to me not giving it its proper attention. I decided to be more flexible it doesnt have to be all or nothing if I need to stay later at work because I have things to get done I dont have to skip a workout all together I can instead of going to my normal classes I can do T25 at home for 25 min and still not neglect work or my body. Instead of feeling blah about my job because I have this new passion for health im using it as fuel if I give my job its proper attention and focus then it will allow me a bigger paycheck which will allow me the extra needed to get the certificates necessery to do what I want to do in health and wellness. Make a plan and make it work for you. "If you fail to plan you plan to fail" true words indeed. Nothing worth it is ever easy you MUST put in the work. We all have the same 24hrs we have to make the most out of it. Until next time stay healthy loves!!!! Fun nutrition fact: According to the University of Tennessee 37 percent of the population has such a weakened thirst response that symptoms of dehydration are routinely mistaken for hunger drink drink drink your h2o!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a lot better at finding that balance. Great post.

    ReplyDelete